1. Put Your hook true the stitch.
2. Put the yarn over your hook.
3. Pull true the stitch.
4. Yarn over the hook.
6. Repeat the steps until the end of the row.
7. Make one chain stitch and turn Your work.
8. And start again, Put Your hook true the stitch and yarn over hook.
9. Pull the yarn true the stitch.
10. Yarn over hook.
11. Pull true both loops on Your hook.
12. Keep repeating until You have the size You want. Always make one chain stitch for turning at the end of each row.
With this simple stitch You can make rugs, coasters, placemats and much more!