For this pattern You need 1 skein Milano Eco Barbante, a hook nr 3 or 4, scissors and a needle to weave in the ends.
- Make a magic ring.
2. Crochet 17 stitches in the magic ring.
3. Pull the magic ring to close.
4. Make slip stitch in the first stitch.
5. Make 1 sc in the next 3 stitches, from now on we will only pick up the back loop of the stitch.
6. Make 3 sc in the 4th stitch.
7. Make 1sc in the 5th, 6th and 7th stitch.
8. Make 1 sc to turn.
9. Make 1 sc in the next 4 stitches, and 3 sc in the 5th stitch, 1 sc in the last 4 stitches. Make a sc to turn.
10. You keep repeating step 9, You will have 2 extra sc on each row, and You keep making 3 sc in the point of the hot pot holder. At the end of the row You make one sc to turn.
11. You repeat this until You have the size You want, I make 24 rows.
12. When You have the size You like, cut of the tread and weave in the ends!
Ready!! Have fun!!
PS You can find the eco barbante yarn and DIY Kits HERE in the shop!