For this pattern You need:
- Crochet 3 ch st. and join with a slip stitch.
2. Crochet 6 sc in the middle of the round.Put a stitch marker or safety pin in the first stitch You make.
3. Make 2 sc in each stitch all around. (12 st)
Replace the stitch marker again in the first stitch You make, this You will do in each round so You
know where the beginning of the round is.
4. Make 1 sc in the first stitch and 2 sc in the next stitch, repeat this all the way around. (18 st)
5. Make 1 sc in first 2 stitches and 2 sc in the third stitch, repeat this all the way around. (24 st )
6. Make 1 sc in first 3 stitches and 2 sc in 4th stitch, repeat all the way around. (30 st )
7. Crochet 1 sc in first 4 stitches and 2 sc in 5th stitch. Repeat all the way round. ( 36 st )
8. Make 1 sc in first 5 stitches and 2 stitches in 6th stitch. Repeat all the way round. ( 42 st )
9. Make 1 sc in each stitch all around. ( 42 st )
10. Crochet 1 sc in each stitch around but pick up only the back loop of the stitch, so You get the
nice pattern 🙂 ( 42 st )
11.Repeat step 10 another 5 times. ( 42 st )
12. Make a slip stitch in each stitch around. (42 st )
13.Cut of the tread and sew in the ends with the big needle…Ready!! Well done!!
You can make a smaller basket with the left over yarn, just make the base of the basket smaller!
Put some fruits in it,…
Or keep Your knitting projects in them, have fun!
You can find all the supplies in My shop and Etsy shop!